You want to…
- Teach your child effective coping strategies
- Protect your child from hurting herself or others
- Set limits that are appropriate
- Strengthen your relationship with your child
- Have everyone in the family be heard and respected including you!
“Happily Family is an amazing resource.”
“I loved the clarity and simplicity of your process.”
“You use the latest brain research. You are positive and affirming in your approach.”
“So simple yet so powerful. Thank you!!!!!”
“Working with you has changed how I relate to parenting. You are refreshing and positive. You always show me the path.”
“I personally, don't know where I'd be without you.”
Mindful Parent’s Method For Meltdowns
Part 1: Being Seen and Soothed
You will know how to effectively soothe your child.
Know what to do if he doesn’t want to talk or be comforted.
You will know what to do if giving empathy “doesn’t work”.
Part 2: Being Safe
You will create physical and emotional safety.
Know what to do if she tries to hurt you, herself, or others, or tries to damage things.
You will find a balance between empathy and setting limits.
Part 3: Being Secure
You will soothe with your own feelings.
Know what to do if your child meltdowns in public, or if you don’t respond the way you want to.
You will know how to reconnect with your child after a meltdown.
What is included in the Method For Meltdowns?
3 online video modules
Bonus Videos from Dr. Joseph Lee and Dr. Lynyetta Willis
Handouts and Worksheets
Audio MP3s for listening on-the-go
Certificate of Participation
PLUS 14-day 100% happiness money back guarantee
Frequently Asked Questions
blank entry so all are closed
What do I get when I purchase the program?
- You control your schedule, all the videos are available on demand, when you need them.
- As you use the worksheets, you’ll understand the meltdowns and create a calming plan with your family.
- If your child has angry outbursts you can be reassured with Dr. Joseph Lee’s bonus video about Anger.
- If your two kids have a meltdowns at the same time you can watch Dr. Lynyetta Willis’s bonus video about Tantrums and What to Do.
- If you want to listen to the material on-the go, you can download the audio MP3s.
- And, for your wall, we’ll send you a Certificate of Participation.
When is the program?
- The sessions are on your schedule. You will have access to Module 1 immediately and then each module will be sent to you weekly.
Who is this program for?
- It’s for parents of kids from toddler to teen, who want to teach their child how to handle their feelings, have a great relationship with their kids, understand their child’s behavior, and respond with gentleness.
How do I access the program?
- You will receive a link via email, and directions for how to access a members only area.
What if I try it and it’s not what I expected?
- We have a 14-day, 100% happiness money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, email us within 14 days of your purchase and all of your money will be refunded!
How long do I have access to the program?
- Your purchase of the workshop includes life-time access to all the materials and recordings.
How much is it?
- The program is $47 US dollars, which is over 50% off!
What forms of payment do you accept? Can I pay with PayPal?
What will I get out of it?
- You will understand why your child has meltdowns, how you can minimize it, and what to do to prevent the meltdown from happening again.
- You’ll also have the ability to soothe your own feelings and help your child calm.
- If you fall back into your “old patterns”, you’ll know how to repair and reconnect to get back on track with your child.
- You will avoid the common mistakes that hurt the relationship between parents and their kids.
Do I get a certificate?
- Yes, we will send you a Certificate of Participation when the workshop is complete. Just email us to get it. You will need to determine that the certificate will be accepted and meet the educational requirements for your organization.